Entry To Expo
NOTE : REGISTRATION WILL BE OPENED FROM 1ST MARCH 2022
ENTRY TO EXPO
- MIDE Expo is a physical expo to serve all parties, adhering to the standard operating procedures. As such, MIDE Organizer seek the cooperation from all visitors to adhere to SOP to ensure the smooth running of the Expo.
- Visitors attending MIDE Expo must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behavior, or wearing offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the event.
- All visitors are required to pre-register. Priority entry is given to pre-registered visitors with their allocated time slot.
- Walk-ins are welcome based on the availability of time slot.
- The opening hours are from 10am – 7pm from 27 – 29 May 2022.
IMPLEMENTATION ON STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) SET BY GOVERNMENT.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed to enter the exhibition hall and access other facilities of WTC.
- Visitors are required to observe strict personal hygiene practices including wearing masks, practicing social distancing and sanitisation.
- Visitors are required to show their Mysejahtera profile at the entrance checkpoint.
- COVID-19 positive cases with “High risk” status on Mysejahtera and those under HSO (home surveillance order) are prohibited from entering the hall
- If the exhibition hall reaches the maximum occupancy during the visiting hours, visitors will be guided to a designated “waiting area”.
- Social Distancing are encouraged at all times.
• Admission fee – RM 7.00 Per pax
FREE ADMISSION APPLICABLE TO:
• Trade Visitor (related to dive, boats & water-sport trade industry only)
• Media representative
• Diva Divas Fanclub Members
• Person with Disabilities (PWD)
• Senior Citizen (60 years old & above )
• Children / Teens (below 17 years old)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All tickets sold are strictly non-refundable.
2. One ticket is entitled to one person only. The same ticket cannot be shared.
3. You will receive the confirmation reply. Produce the confirmation reply to the registration counter during the event date.
4. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged, defaced and used.
5. Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
6. No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Expo Cancellation.
7. Once tickets are purchase, NO exchange of date are allowed.
8. The Organisers reserve the right at any time to change the date and/or venue of the event or to cancel/postpone it altogether if they deem it necessary by reason of fire, flood, extreme weather conditions, earthquake, civil disturbances, pandemic, explosion, civil riots, or any other cause beyond the organiser’s control.
9. Any enquiry, please get in touch using the contact form here.
AsiaEvents Exsic Sdn Bhd
5-4 Jalan 1/116B
Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama
58200 Kuala Lumpur
Monday to Friday
9am to 6pm
Friday 27 May : 10am – 7pm
Saturday 28 May : 10am – 7pm
Sunday 29 May : 10am – 7pm