Entry To Expo
ENTRY TO EXPO
IMPLEMENTATION ON STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP)
With the current SOP implemented by Majlis Keselamatan Negara (MKN) for exhibitions, you can be confident that the organisers of MIDE will take all of the necessary precautionary measures during the expo to ensure the health and safety of everyone attending the event.
MIDE will continue to be a physical expo to serve all parties, adhering to the standard operating procedures. As such, allocation of time has been implemented and MIDE Organizer seek the cooperation from all visitors to adhere to SOP to ensure the smooth running of the Expo.
Operating hours for MIDE 2021 will be as below:
Friday 29 Jan: 10am – 7pm
Saturday 30 Jan: 10am – 7pm
Sunday 31 Jan: 10am – 7pm
The allocated time slot implemented for ALL visitors are:
a) 10.00am to 1.00pm
b) 1.00pm to 4.00pm
c) 4.00pm to 7.00pm
Pre registration is in line with SOP for Contact Tracing.
All visitors are required to pre-register based on the above time slot. The online registration system will automatically reject any registration that exceed the maximum number of 1600 pax per time slot based on the venue space and will suggest the next available time. Therefore, visitors are advised to pre-register early in order to get your desired time slot to avoid disappointment.
At the end of each time slot, 15 minutes will be allocated for visitors to embark from the expo hall before allowing the next group/batch to enter the expo hall. Visitors arriving 15 minutes before the end of their booked time slot will not be allowed into the expo hall.
NOTE : Priority entry is given to pre-registered visitors with their allocated time slot. Please be assured that by pre-registering, entry is guaranteed. However, walk-ins are welcome and this is based on the availability of time slot.
- Click the register button to fill up your details
- You will receive the payment order
- Save it to your mobile phone or print it
- Produce the payment order at the registration counter during the event date to collect your wrist-band and/or your badge
- Admission fee – RM 7.00 Per pax
- Free admission applicable to;
- Trade Visitor (related to dive trade industry)
- Media representative
- Diva Divas Fanclub Members
- Person with Disabilities (PWD)
Terms and Conditions:
- All tickets sold are strictly non-refundable.
- One ticket is for one visitor only, and cannot be shared with others.
- You will receive the confirmation reply. Produce the confirmation reply to the registration counter during the event date.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged, defaced and used.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Expo Cancellation.
- The Organisers reserve the right at any time to change the date and/or venue of the event or to cancel/postpone it altogether if they deem it necessary by reason of fire, flood, extreme weather conditions, earthquake, civil disturbances, pandemic, explosion, civil riots, or any other cause beyond the organiser’s control.
- Any enquiry, please get in touch using the contact form here.
AsiaEvents Exsic Sdn Bhd
5-4 Jalan 1/116B
Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama
58200 Kuala Lumpur
Monday to Friday
9am to 6pm
Friday 29 Jan : 10am – 7pm
Saturday 30 Jan : 10am – 7pm
Sunday 31 Jan : 10am – 7pm